[cups.development] [RFE] STR #2119: configure search directories for shared libraries

Bernd Krumböck b.krumboeck at rewe-group.at
Thu Nov 23 09:57:54 PST 2006

Hi!

Following seems to work:
If +b is not used the linker embeds some default paths (some of them come
from gcc?) + every library path (-L).

So we can use "-L libpath -L libpath -Wl,+s" instead of "-Wl,+s,+b,libpath".

The attached patch file is not useable for anyone (because other patches
needed), but shows the differences better.

Now I can use LDFLAGS and DSOFLAGS!
Should I open a new STR?

regards!
Bernd