[cups.development] [RFE] STR #2127: Samba and non-ANSII letters at the Info and Location field in printers.conf.

Sergey drweb at klax.tula.ru
Sun Nov 26 06:13:30 PST 2006

[STR New]

My version CUPS is 1.2.2.
I have used russian letters at locations at the Info and Location field in
printers.conf. In browser I perfectly see the russian letters at the Info
and Location field of printer description.
But via Samba 3.0.23c I see "raw" string as in the printers.conf at the
Info and Location field of printer description.

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L2127
Version:  -feature