[cups.general] Job is sent to the printer but no page_log is created

Oliver Schulze L. oliver at samera.com.py
Fri Oct 6 11:58:18 PDT 2006

Hi,
I have configured cups on Centos 4.3 to work with a Lanier 115D

I use the socket:// URL and cups can comunicate with the printer.

The problem I have is that when print a test page:
- I see comunications in the network using tcpdump
- cups thinks the job has been printed and list the job as done
- no page_log is created
- no error is displayed in error_log using LogLevel = debug2

How can I confirm that the job was sended to the printer? Why
is there no page_log entry for the job?

Thanks
Oliver

--