trying to configure xerox phaser 3117 printer on fedora core 5

vidyadhara buddhiraju buddhi at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 18 23:39:53 PDT 2006

I was able to run the shell script that came on the CD with the printer. And then the printer works from fedora 5 desktop.

However I cannot share it on the network.

Atleast I can transfer files to that machine and then print from there. Just about adequate as a work around for my need.

would like to share the printer on the network though.

regards
vidya