[cups.general] Changing the font size on my receipt printer =(

Stroller linux.luser at myrealbox.com
Thu Oct 26 15:18:30 PDT 2006

On 26 Oct 2006, at 23:02, lance wrote:
> ...i am using a star tsp100 printer, hooked up to my Mac osx 10.4.8
> ...going to localhost:631 to change the settings...HERES my
> PROBLEM...cant login. i have tried my normal computer password,
> tried using my short name etc. any suggestions...

I believe this is an FAQ. Under OS X you log into the CUPS web-ui
using the "short name" and password of any "Admin" account, as found
in System Preferences > Accounts.

In the event that this doesn't work then I believe you should set
"LogLevel debug" in /etc/cups/cupsd.conf and supply logging info.

Stroller.