[cups.general] Need to invoke quotas - Recommendations?

Jeff Port port at cse.psu.edu
Fri Oct 27 05:22:12 PDT 2006

Hi Folks,

Newbie to the group, and pretty much a novice with cups, hence the
question I pose here.  We are currently running Cups 1.1 on Solaris 9
system along with Samba in a multi-OS environment.  We are seeing abuse
of printing privileges by the student body and need to invoke some sort
of quota and or accounting system to abate the problem.

So I come to this forum for recommendations, if you have such a system
in place I'd love to know what you are using and how well it works for you.

Thanks in advance!

--
Jeff Port - IT Support
Comp. Sci. & Eng. Dept.