[cups.general] Missing Formfeed at end of printjob on LaserJet 1320??

Jörg Spilker js at jetsys.de
Sat Oct 28 06:21:23 PDT 2006

Am Dienstag, 24. Oktober 2006 13:43 schrieb Michael Sweet:

Hello Michael,

> That usually means that the wrong paper tray is selected, or the tray
> is empty...

There are really two trays on the printer. Tray1 is the manual tray, Tray2
with a paper sheeder. I called the cups admin page for the printer.
Options installed shows: Tray2 and Tray3: not installed. I changed this
settings to Tray2 installed. Also i changed in the General settings section
Tray1 to manual:true.

When i now call the kde print dialogue, it shows Tray2 as default Tray. But
unfortunately the print is again directed to Tray1. I´m now completely
confused. Is this a problem of cups (printing a test page from the cups
printer configuration page shows the same problem) or the kde printing system
or a wrong ppd (i used the manufactorer ppd from hplip 1.6.10 package).

Greetings, Jörg