[cups.bugs] [CRIT] STR #2024: cups gs error

frank frank at bleile-online.de
Sat Oct 14 07:56:22 PDT 2006

[STR New]

Dear All,

I have a problem with my HPLaserje4L which appeared (I assume after a
Kernel update) that it doesn't print anymore. The debug log I'm going to
attach. I do not get the problem solved. The glib2 is, of course
installed, so no idea what could have coursed this problem. I have
reinstalled cups with all components. I have tried version 1.2.3 and 1.2.4
as well. I have reinstalled glib2.
I hope you can give me support, so that I can work in a normal manner
again, I need this running quick.
The curious thing is, I can print in my virtual windows (vmware)!???

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
Frank

Suse Linux 9.3