[cups.bugs] [MOD] STR #2069: lpc status shows no entries with disabled print queues

Retep Grubanov rgrubanov at yahoo.de
Mon Oct 30 04:44:27 PST 2006

[STR New]

System:  (uname -a)
Linux hostname 2.6.5-7.244-smp #1 SMP Mon Dec 12 18:32:25 UTC 2005 x86_64
x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Cups-Version:
1.1.20 is provided on SLES9 RC3.

Problem:
When a print queue is disabled, so that queueing is enabled and printing
is
disabled, 'lpc status myqueue' shows always 'no entries', even if there
are
pending jobs.
After enabling that queue 'lpc status' show the count of pending jobs.
I don't know if this problem occurs also on other operating systems.

Notes:
I saw that this bug is fixed at ESP print pro already.

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L2069
Version: 1.1.20