CUPS Log

Robert Gruener rgruener at online.de
Fri Sep 1 06:01:23 PDT 2006

Fernando wrote:

> The printer work perfect and work every options on printer but the problem
> is on CUPS Log only report one page by print work. We try develpoe a small
> tool show the cups log on a human redable fromat but the cups log problem
> cause stop this.
>

> Any idea how Correct This?

Maybe your postscript files are not DSC compliant. This would show a
complete print job as just one page. A showpage in the postscriptfile is
not enough for page counting.
A possible solution could be reworking the file with Ghostscript by
adding your own filter. Once rewritten by Ghostscript, your pages will
be counted correctly.

--

Gruss / Cheers

Robert