Problem printing pdf document

Helge Blischke h.blischke at srz.de
Wed Sep 6 09:45:23 PDT 2006

Franz Pfoertsch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I try to print a pdf-document with embeded chinese fonts.
> Acrobat Reader showes everything, when I try to printout this document
> the printer stops with a postscript error.
>
> I hope anybody can help me.
>
> regards
> Franz

Seeme the chinese font (the first one used) is corrupted.
I tested the file on 2 different HP printers which died
witz "79.00FE" error on the printer's display, and a level3
(3015.xxx) printer with a true Adobe RIP  complained with
an invalidfont error.

Queer enough, my hacked Ghostscript 7.00 (quite old, isn't it?)
rendered it successfully (at least without complaining).

Helge

--
Helge Blischke
Softwareentwicklung