HP DesignJet 1050 prints too short

Noam behemothkind at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 8 02:51:39 PDT 2006

Can anyone explain to me what CUPS is doing when trying to print a PDF file? I run pdfinfo from the shell and saw that some files are recognized as their own size (A1, A2) but other files can't be recognize for a certain format. Is it possible that CUPS gets lost if it can't figure out the PFD's size??

Thanks, Dekers