HP DesignJet 1050 prints too short

Noam behemothkind at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 8 07:42:40 PDT 2006

Hi Helge,

How should I do that? Should I simply post the error_log of cups? I mean - pdftops works in the background when I print from CUPS or do you mean I should simply convert one pdf and send you the textual output from pdftops (how do I do that??)

Second thing I could publish it here, no? I have no web page where I could put it on or I could send it to you by eMail.

What do you say??

Many thanks for your effort!

Noam