HP DesignJet 1050 prints too short

Helge Blischke h.blischke at srz.de
Fri Sep 8 08:46:01 PDT 2006

Noam wrote:
> Oh boy... I think I saw some PERL script months ago...
>
> I am using Debian Sarge. I didn't install any extra stuff. Am I in the 'danger zone'?
>
> Noam
>

> [...]

Look into the Perl script (I think it is /usr/lib/cups/filter/pdftops).
It should call the pdftops utility of the xpdf suite, usually /usr/bin/pdftops.
The Perl script should also list the configuration file, probably
/etc/cups/pdftops.conf.

Having all this info, run (mutatis mutandis)
/usr/bin/pdftops -cfg /etc/cups/pdftops.conf your_pdf_file my_ps_file
and e-mail the ps file to me at h.blischke at srz.de .

Helge

--
Helge Blischke