[cups.general] unable to login to localhost:631/admin

Raena Lea-Shannon raena at frankellawyers.com.au
Mon Sep 11 17:26:49 PDT 2006

Not yet. I am still looking.

At 10:54 PM 9/11/2006 Monday, you wrote:

>I have exactly the same problem !!
>so if you ound a solution ...

Raena Lea-Shannon
Partner
fl  Frankel Lawyers
www.frankellawyers.com.au
268 Devonshire Street
Surry Hills NSW 2010
Ph: 02 9318 2900
Fax: 02 9318 1690
email:raena at frankellawyers.com.au

This is a confidential transmission from Frankel Lawyers. This
message contains confidential information which also may be
privileged, and is intended for the addressee only. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message please delete the message
immediately and call Frankel Lawyers on (02) 9318 2900.
Liability is limited by a Scheme approved under Professional Standards