[cups.general] Problem printing pdf document

Helge Blischke h.blischke at srz.de
Tue Sep 12 09:05:17 PDT 2006

Franz Pfoertsch wrote:
> Michael Sweet wrote:

>>>Should I file a bug to xpdf or to cups?
>>
>>File it with the Xpdf author; we'll pick up the fix once it is
>>released...
>>

> I try to contact derek via email but got no answer.
>
> Are there any other way to contact the Xpdf author?
>
> regards
> Franz

If you are on a box for which the free Adobe Reader is available
(Linux and Solaris, AFAIK), you could replace the pdftops utility from the xpdf suite
by Adobe reader (acroread) with the appropriate command line options.

If needed, I'll hack a wrapper script for acroread similar to thar for pdftops.

Helge

--
Helge Blischke
Softwareentwicklung