Printing escape sequence to format font size

Aldrin Labissiere alabissiere at lbi-group.com
Mon Sep 18 12:52:58 PDT 2006

Hi all,

I used to print checks from Linux. But since I changed my Redhat server from Redhat 7 to ES3, I can’t print my checks from Linux. The fact is I use escape sequence to format font size on check. When I try to print a check, I get a blank page.

Someone told me that Linux is now using CUPS and CUPS doesn’t print escape sequence. What can I do to fix disk?

Can I use another printing system (like LPD, LPRng, etc.) in Redhat ES3 and ES4?

Thank you