Policy Permision

Luciano Giacchetta lgiacchetta at jusbaires.gov.ar
Mon Sep 18 13:41:23 PDT 2006

Hi,

I installed cups 1.2.3 + espgs 8.15.2 + foomatic-filter-3.0 +
hpijs-1.6.7 and works very well.
All my clients are Windows 2003 because all network clients are Terminal
   Server. ( Use Cups Driver v6.0 for Windows )

When i install cups printers on my Windows Terminal Server with IPP
connection, a can send print jobs from windows printers but I can not
see all jobs from printer spool.

I change some values from cupsd.conf... just Policy entry and only write
the follow....

<Policy default>
<Limit All>
   Order deny,allow
   Allow from all
   </Limit>
</Policy>

But windows printers can not see printer spool, the printer show me the
follow message..

"CanĀ“t open, try again.." but a can send print jobs and cups print my
jobs...

Anybody know how fix this problem ??  i think that is a configuration
problem, but i don`t know how do this.

Thanks in Advance

Luciano Giacchetta