[cups.general] can't print to a remote hp psc 1410 shared printer

Roberto Carvajal rcarvajal at loko.cl
Wed Sep 20 10:37:16 PDT 2006

OK, I tried with another printer (Epson C43-UX), it just worked great.

SO, the problem is the HP PSC *, at least 1350 and 1400 series won't
work remotely, I don't know why but my guess is the PPD file.

Now that I know that the problem may rely on the PPD, what can I do
about it?

I certainly like the PSC 1410 better, would be great if cups can
support it remotely.

Greets,
- --
Roberto Carvajal