[cups.general] Jobs disappear and stay in queue

Raena Lea-Shannon raena at frankellawyers.com.au
Sun Sep 24 17:54:25 PDT 2006

I another thread Subject 'Jobs just Disappear" it was said:

 > you try to print another one? I bet it will stay in the queue forever.
 > What distro are you using? I think we've bumpped into the same bug here.

Mine stays in the queue forever. I am using SuSe 10.0 and the Cups
package with it, printing to a LAN using the IPP settings to a Canon
ir3300 with the PPD drivers that came with SuSE 10. If that is the
bug you are referring to can you refer me to that bug fix if one
exists. I have looked and could not find a reference/answer.

Thanks.
RL-S