[cups.general] letter head pdfprinter

Nicki Messerschmidt cups at alienn.net
Tue Sep 26 17:37:47 PDT 2006

Hi,
I'm trying to create a pdf printer which puts our letter head into the
postscript stream.

What I'd like to achive is the following:
- print from any application to this special pdfprinter
- cups inserts our letter head (first page different) into the
  background as image
- cups sends this modfied postscript to the pdf backend

As far as I understand cups at the moment I would need a filter to do
this job.
Has anyone done somthing like this before and can point me into the
right direction?

Cheers and thanks
Nicki

Linksystem Muenchen GmbH                          info at link-m.de
Schloerstrasse 10                           http://www.link-m.de
80634 Muenchen                              Tel. 089 / 890 518-0
We make the Net work.                       Fax 089 / 890 518-77
PGP Keys:                             https://www.link-m.de/pgp/