Windows clients of CUPS - newbie question

Luciano Giacchetta lgiacchetta at jusbaires.gov.ar
Fri Sep 29 12:04:50 PDT 2006

I have installed a Windows 2000 SP4 System in Wmware environment and i
have the same error.

If you want, i can get you access to my Windows 2003 environment via RDP
   .. I have a Vmware Serve on Linux Box and a Cups 1.2.4 into a Debian
Sarge and other VM with Windows 2003 Server.

Please, tell me if you want to test in my environment and I send you our
  public ip, the user and password.

Bye

Luciano Giacchetta