[cups.development] [RFE] STR #1957: Estonian translation of CUPS

Marek Laane bald at starman.ee
Mon Sep 4 17:57:04 PDT 2006

[STR New]

Made translation of CUPS in Estonian. Translation is made against revision
5894 obtained a few days ago. Hopefully there are not too many changes in
translatable strings after that...
Had one problem, namely with buttons - I couldn't understand how to
localize them (no experience with GIMP). As far as I could understand one
has to copy scripts. After that I tried some ways, of which best I could
umagine was just call relevant script and fill in button text. But
couldn't understand how to save work done...
Anyway, other parts needed are added as archive.

Marek Laane

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L1957
Version:  -feature