webfrontend: drap&drop

chris epicier seuchato at yahoo.de
Thu Apr 5 02:52:20 PDT 2007

Hi there

We use cups here to drive our plotters & printers. The cups webfrontend is very handy in terms managing ongoing outputs and also billing. What it lacks in my opinion is a way to handle the input. For instance, it would be great to have the possibility to drag and drop pdfs to the printers, be able to set no of copies, scaling (A1 to A3 for instance) and the like.

I am pretty sure this can be done by extending the cups webfrontend. Has anyone already done that or knws of a solution readily available?

Greets chris