[cups.general] Problem with 1.2.10

AN andy at neu.net
Thu Apr 12 04:22:36 PDT 2007

I just installed CUPS 1.2.10 on a clean install of FreeBSD 6.2.  I have
installed CUPS many times the same way, and it usually works well.
However, I am having the following problem:

>From the localhost:631 main webpage: I see this page no problem, but when
I click on the add printer button it takes me to a blank page.  There is
nothing on the page, so the only thing I can do is hit the back button on
the browser.  So I am unable to add a printer or do anything else.  It
seems like a permission problem, but I have no idea what to check.

Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot are greatly appreciated.

TIA