Username In a HEADER??

Benjamin Cathey benjamincathey at catheycompany.com
Tue Apr 17 11:37:48 PDT 2007

I thought this would be a common request but I can't find anything about it.

What I am looking for here is if there is a way to add the username and time/date stamp as a header or footer to EVERY job.  I know there are cover pages, etc but the idea is to save paper.  We have a lot of employees who print and leave pages every day - we throw away reams a week of unclaimed paper.  I thought this might help.

Isn't there something I can do to include variables <username> and <date> at the top or bottom of every page?

Thanks

Benjamin Cathey