A problematic PDF file

Tahir Hassan tahir.a.hassan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 12:15:33 PDT 2007

I installed xpdf and used pdftops and printed the file and it printed perfect :-)

However the "-paper match" option causes the same problem as before (that it prints it in portrait even though its a landscape pdf file thus cutting the right half of the page out) so just pdftops does fine.

Thank you very much!  You have awoken me from my nightmare.

I still have one question though:

How do I use this forum? The way I checked for whether I had a reply was to type "problematic" into the search box.

Do I need to use usenet or something?  (I am unfamiliar with all these old technologies).

Thanks again
-Tahir