[cups.general] lpstat - eventualy report incorrect status

Minatra, Pat H. pminatra at hsutx.edu
Fri Apr 27 04:55:50 PDT 2007

Angel:
Yes, cups v.1.1.23 does have the dash a option on lpstat.

Have a GREAT day!

-------------------------
"Life is but a twinkle in the eye of eternity"
"The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance
between your knees and the floor"
"sorrow looks back - worry looks around - faith looks up"
Regards,
Pat H. Minatra - N5GJR
(325) 670-5804 voice
(325) 670-1570 fax
Hardin-Simmons University
www.hsutx.edu
PO BOX 16040
Abilene, TX  79698
-------------------------
The mission of Hardin-Simmons University is to be a community dedicated
to providing excellence in education enlightened by Christian faith and
values.
-------------------------
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: The information contained in this
e-mail may be confidential and/or privileged. This e-mail is intended to
be reviewed initially by only the individual named above. If the reader
of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or a representative of the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review,
dissemination or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained
herein, is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, notify
the above sender, send the message back and then delete it.
Thank you for your assistance. Hardin-Simmons University; 2200
Hickory/HSU Box 16040; Abilene, TX  79698; 325.670.1000