[cups.general] Unanswerable Questions

adfas asd chimera_god at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 06:42:52 PDT 2007

How are people printing?  I don't understand it.  Are
people in fact able to print?

For two months I have been trying to get my printers
working in Cups, but 4 out of my 5 printers have such
significant problems that they are unusable.  Helge
helped me for a while offline with one, but when our
attempts failed he gave up.

I know there are at least two other Cups experts on
this list, but they haven't even attempted to help, I
guess because my problems are unsolvable.

So I have an 80% failure rate.  Is this the failure
rate of Cups overall?  If so, how are people doing
without printing?  This is not a rhetorical question.