[cups.general] one-page-at-a-time

Dr. Scott S. Jones scott at fyrenice.com
Mon Apr 30 14:29:43 PDT 2007

Herr Pfeifle:

[23/04/07 09:04 -0400]:

I replied to the questions listed below on 25 April, but never heard
anything further from you. Do you have any follow up ideas on this?

I should add that, while running a 60 page mail merge today, I notice the
following on my Laser Jet IIIP's display window:

LC LOAD A4

This clears to READY after hitting Alt-Continue, but then requires the same
prompting for each page of the merge, or otherwise...all pages require the
prompting from the key combination.

Does this display help? Everything I find shows "US LETTER" as the page sige
I am sending to this printer.