[cups.development] [RFE] STR #2363: stop using strcasecmp()

Michael Sweet mike at easysw.com
Fri Apr 27 20:50:52 PDT 2007

[STR Closed w/o Resolution]

I've been testing with larger PPD files, although I don't have a 100 option
PPD to do testing with. The most I can find is a Gutenprint PPD with 75
options (which I *do* find unreasonable and unusable), but then they don't
have any constraints in them...

Anyways, we can't just test the last option marked, as a single
ppdMarkOption() can affect multiple options.  To make matters worse,
constraints can map to individual choices or any selection other than
False, None, or Unknown, so looking up only those constraints affecting a
particular option will still require a linear search through the entire
constraints array (constraints are supposed to be reciprocated, but aren't
always...)

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L2363
Version:  -feature
Fix Version: Will Not Fix