Xerox Phaser 3116

sing sing at ec-computer.com
Tue Aug 7 08:46:03 PDT 2007

Hi All,

 I am a newbie to CUPS, I currently setting up my gentoo machine to use the 3116 printer. My machine can detect the printer and add the printer by CUPS web interface without any probelm, I am using the phaser 6120 ppd as recommended on openprinting.org, however the printer does not print anything out when I press the print test page button. I have checked with all log file, there does not have any problem reported. And the CUPS report job complete to me.

  Do anyone know what is going wrong? Or is there anyway to debug?

Thanks.