[cups.general] Specify the ppd-file in printers.conf

Daniel Spannbauer ds at marco.de
Wed Aug 8 01:27:16 PDT 2007

Hello,

can I specify the ppd-File used by the printer in the
printers.conf-File? We have a few printers which are using the same ppd.
So I only have to copy one ppd which is used by alle printers.
I don't use the admin-Interface, we are using make-Files to administrate
the printers in our facility.

Regards

Daniel

--
Daniel Spannbauer                         Systembetreuung
marco Systemanalyse und Entwicklung GmbH  Tel   +49 8333 9233-27 Fax -11
http://www.marco.de/                      Email ds at marco.de
Geschäftsführer Martin Reuter             HRB 68255 Amtsgericht München