Xerox Phaser 3116

sing sing at ec-computer.com
Thu Aug 9 01:06:43 PDT 2007

Thank you for your reply.
I am using Linux (Gentoo) and downloaded the files you provided. As I can  only using the console mode, I have just untar the file and put the correct ppd and filters to the right place.
But the problem still exist, the printer does not response at all when I press the print test page button and I can not find any message or error related to the printing job.