[ANNOUNCE] quosnmp 1.1.0

Marcus Lauer marcus.lauer at nyu.edu
Fri Aug 10 08:23:43 PDT 2007

    I am proud to announce a significant new release of an insignificant
little open source project. :)

    Quosnmp is a print accounting and quota enforcement backend for CUPS.
It works with any network printer which supports SNMP or PJL.  It acts as a
wrapper around an existing CUPS backend and is easy to add to an existing
CUPS installation.

    New features in this version include support for PJL as an alternative
to SNMP, better error logging, and of course an assortment of bugfixes and
improvements to the documentation.

    Quosnmp and related tools can be downloaded here:

http://homepages.nyu.edu/~ml1100/quosnmp.html

    I am releasing quosnmp under the GPLv2 (any later version may also
apply, at the option of the user).  If you have any questions, comments or
suggestions, feel free to e-mail me at "marcus dot lauer at nyu dot edu".
Special thanks to Jeff Hardy for writing accsnmp, on which quosnmp is
based.