[cups.general] Cups consuming CPU

Rodrigo Tavares digolinopage at yahoo.com.br
Tue Aug 14 08:03:05 PDT 2007

Hello,

The version of cups:

debian:~# dpkg -l | grep cups
ii  cups-pdf                         2.4.2-3
              PDF printer for CUPS
ii  cupsys                           1.2.7-4
              Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - server
ii  cupsys-bsd                       1.2.7-4
              Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - BSD
commands
ii  cupsys-client                    1.2.7-4
              Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - client
programs (Sys
ii  cupsys-common                    1.2.7-4
              Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - common
files
ii  gnome-cups-manager               0.31-3
              CUPS printer admin tool for GNOME
ii  libcupsimage2                    1.2.7-4
              Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - image
libs
ii  libcupsys2                       1.2.7-4
              Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - libs
ii  libgnomecups1.0-1                0.2.2-5
              GNOME library for CUPS interaction
ii  libgnomecupsui1.0-1c2a           0.31-3

best regards,

Rodrigo Faria

--- Adam Tauno Williams <adamtaunowilliams at gmail.com>