printing a job

Kurt Pfeifle k1pfeifle at gmx.net
Mon Aug 27 14:40:40 PDT 2007

Mohammad wrote:
> Awesome. Thank you very much.
>
> Do you know how I can figure out how many pages were printed?

There is no easy, direct way to get the number of pages printed on
the commandline.

As for the web interface -- that will only tell the number of pages
*after* the job is finished (i.e. not during the 'hold' state).

If you need sophisticated print accounting for CUPS, then have a
look at www.pykota.com

--
Kurt Pfeifle
System & Network Printing Consultant ---- Linux/Unix/Windows/Samba/CUPS