[cups.bugs] [MOD] STR #2472: New language detection doesn't have fallbacks

Marcelo Ricardo Leitner mrl at mandriva.com.br
Wed Aug 15 08:13:13 PDT 2007

[STR New]

It was nice to see CUPS using the browser languages to display its pages
properly. But I noticed that if the first language is not available, it
will issue an error page, instead of trying the other ones.
Like on my setup, I had pt_BR as main language but also had en there. It
displayed an error message. Switching both, displayed the pages in en.

Also, it would be nice to have a way do disable the switch and force a
determined language.

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L2472
Version: 1.3.0