[cups.bugs] [HIGH] STR #2485: Set printer options does not work

Olivier Lecarme olecarme at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 09:15:48 PDT 2007

[STR New]

I have been a satisfied user of CUPS for several years. Today on my Debian
Sid installation, using the current CUPS Debian package, I cannot use the
"Set printer options" button in the Printers screen. This only makes a
void screen to appear, with the expected title and the Administration tag
highlighted.

Thus I am no longer able to set the printer options. This occurs for all
my declared printers, and for Galeon as well as Firefox.

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L2485
Version: 1.3.0