[cups.development] [RFE] STR #2496: Include a "status" option for the cups(stop/start) script for AIX/Solaris.

angelb angelb at bugarin.us
Tue Aug 28 10:59:02 PDT 2007

[STR New]

Hello.

I would like to request a change to the cups startup script to include
a status option. That is, when running "cups status", it will promptly
return cups status.

Basically, I used the "cups status" in my Linux systems to source the
code into my script so that I can inherit cups variables. At the
moment, the current code for Linux has the "status" option/argument
while it does not for AIX or Solaris.

Thanks,
Angel

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L2496