cups only printing one page at a time even though more were requested

Helge Blischke h.blischke at srz.de
Tue Dec 4 07:20:38 PST 2007

Claus Ladekjær Wilson wrote:
> Version 2.3 of OOo. Whatever application does the same so it is not related to OOo only. My os is Kubuntu.
>
> Claus
>

>>Claus Ladekjær Wilson wrote:
>>
>>>When printing from openoffice I can choose 2 or more copies of my document but cups ignores this. Only one copy is printed. Thus I have to press the printer icon twice to have two copies and so on which is quite annoying.
>>>I also use this computer as a printerserver. So the same issue if I print from an application in MS Windows.
>>
>>Which version of OOo?
>>
>>Helge
>>--
>>Helge Blischke
>>Softwareentwicklung
>>
>>H.Blischke at acm.org

Well, I checked it out with OOo 2.2 on Sparc Solaris (10), and it printed the
requested number of copies (printing via CUPS). I noticed that OOo
itself generates the requested number and order of pages - it does
not specify any copies related statements in the generated PS code.

Helge

--
Helge Blischke
Softwareentwicklung