[cups.general] assign a certain media tray on command line

ekkard gerlach jack at aiai.de
Wed Dec 5 11:11:45 PST 2007

Michael R Sweet schrieb:

> So, for example:
>
>     lp -o media=Tray3 filename

thx a lot, Michael! It's right, I testet Tray1, Tray2, Tray3 like the
part of the ppd-file shows I posted in my first posting:

[...]
*UIConstraints: *OptionTrays 1Trays *InputSlot Tray2^M
*UIConstraints: *InputSlot Tray2 *OptionTrays 1Trays^M
*UIConstraints: *OptionTrays 1Trays *InputSlot Tray3^M
*UIConstraints: *InputSlot Tray3 *OptionTrays 1Trays^M
*UIConstraints: *OptionTrays 2Trays *InputSlot Tray3^M
*UIConstraints: *InputSlot Tray3 *OptionTrays 2Trays^M
[...]

It works!

I'm happy  :-)
Ekkard