[cups.general] Printing from MAC via cups causes wrong orientation of paper

Dr.Peer-Joachim Koch pkoch at bgc-jena.mpg.de
Thu Dec 13 01:44:08 PST 2007

Hi,

I've setup a new print server running on Novell Sles 10 and
cups 1.3 from source.
In principal everything is working fine, but we have a problem
printing an worksheet from excel in landscape. It will
always printed in potrait mode.

Using linux and openoffice everything is ok.

Any idea ?

If I connect the same printer directly to the mac it's working too.

--
Bye,
     Peer