[cups.general] Is the cups book out of date?

Henri S henri at stmargarets.school.nz
Sun Dec 16 15:01:03 PST 2007

PrinterSetup covers some of the options availible via the web page.
It is very much a program which is still in protoyping.

If there are further options that you would like to set and know the
command line options to set these options, I would be happy to work with
you to provide suport for these options in Printer Setup.