CUPS and redundant print servers

Bob Kryger bobk at panix.com
Thu Dec 20 11:06:15 PST 2007

Interesting solution, I'll give it a try. Many thanks.

I was hoping not to have to make changes to the clients though, that
makes it a bit limited. And, having to hardcode the server addresses
makes it more limited and seems antithetical to the functionality of
CUPS browsing.

I wonder if using a printer class is a feasible method of doing this.

Bob