Document sequnce

Paul paul.harris at rombus.com
Mon Dec 24 01:25:00 PST 2007

I have an application which print documents to multiple printers each printer (5 of them) has a unque document number printed on each document. We have had a few times where the printer has ran out of paper, and when they have then load the printer with paper it has then started to print again, but one of the document is printed out of sequence.

I have also been looking at printer recover and error handling, and it was suggested that we use beh. which I have tried but could not get working poperly while useing the live site, but will be looking at on the backup server when it arrives in the new year.

Could some one help me or explain why the document printed out of sequence