[cups.bugs] [HIGH] STR #2641: HP Deskjet F2100 malfunction

Nik Harris evilfourzero at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 09:16:54 PST 2007

[STR New]

I have a HP DeskJet F2100 series printer on a windows machine, which is on
the same network as my slackware machine.  I previously had a Deskjet
895c, which worked flawlessly.  I setup CUPS to use the new F2100, and
CUPS says it's working fine, and the printer begins to initialize a print,
but then completely quits.  This includes all tasks, including the "print
test page."

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L2641
Version: 1.2.11