[cups.general] capturing postscript temporary data for plain text job

Adam Monsen haircut at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 11:22:19 PST 2007

Is it possible to capture postscript temporary data for plain text
print job? I noticed "PreserveJobFiles Yes" in /etc/cups/cupsd.conf,
but if I print a plain text job, the only temporary data I can find is
a plain text file (/var/spool/cups/d00013-001). I'm pretty sure the
printer received PostScript data (/var/log/cups/error_log indicates
that "texttops" and "pstops" filters were run), I'm just looking for
something simpler than trying to cobble together a TCP stream.

--
Adam Monsen