[cups.general] linux jobs won't print without intervention

Dr. Scott S. Jones scott at fyrenice.com
Mon Feb 19 07:03:46 PST 2007

How would I change the page sizing information, sent to a networked shared
printer, so that the job prints without my having to push any Continue or
Form Feed buttons?

I have a laserjet iiip attached to winxp....I send print jobs to it from a
networks linux box running debian 3.1. The jobs reach the laser jet and
print, but I have to hit Ctl and the Continue button combination, to get it
to proceed. Otherwise, the job sits there, with the busy light on, showing
it wants to print.

help,

Scott