Jobs are resent to CUPS Server after reboot

Udo Hortian udo_hortian at web.de
Fri Jan 5 07:07:32 PST 2007

> It isn't a bug, but rather a side-effect of how we ensure that all
> jobs from a client get printed to the server.

So this is just normal? Is there no other way to check if the job already exists on the server? This would be very glad.

Or is there any workaround to turn this off?

We don't turn the printer on very often because often prints are not time critical. And so things like this happen very often and if you sent a job consisting of say 30 pages and it gets printed 5 times this is not what I want.

Best Regards
Udo